Tuesday, May 12, 2009

9 Weeks


9 weeks-Nausea City!!! Baby is the size of a peanut and and is taking all my energy from me!! It's so crazy how tired I am!! All I want to do is sleep! Pre-pregnancy I would only nap for about 30-45 minutes. And now a normal nap can range between 2-4 hours!! I feel like a lazy woman! Yet so many tell me to take advantage of every minute!! It's so for me hard to wrap my head around napping for so long.


Robert has been great. When he sees me fading he makes me nap. He's been such a great help especially in this category!! He's getting excited about the entire pregnancy. He spends time touching my belly and praying over the baby! I think so far that is my favorite part of pregnancy! Roberts prayer language is SO POWERFUL and I totally enjoy it and so does the baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment