Tuesday, June 2, 2009

12 Weeks


12 Weeks-The baby has grown SO FAST! I mean DUH...of course the baby would grow FAST but I was so amazed at the size difference.


I think I've uncovered what stops my nausea, FOOD! When I eat on time the nausea is NON-EXISTENT!! Yet when I wait too long to eat the nausea kicks in. I haven't experienced the typical bouts of vomiting due to MORNING SICKNESS and I'm SO thankful for that. I have experience 2 sketchy mornings but I think were brought it on by something I did and not "Morning Sickness"!!


I've had some crazy cramping and all three doctors have reported that IT'S NATURAL!! I feel bad for Robert because when the pain begins he gets nervous. I can see the concern on his face. I'm glad he went with me to my last appointment where the Doctor reassured him that what I'm experiencing is TOTALLY normal! I just can't wait until it stops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment